[sane-devel] Trying to get up to speed with a "Mustek PageExpress A3 USB 1200 PRO" ...

Gjermund Skogstad developer at skogstad.org
Sat Mar 10 21:27:41 UTC 2018

(I'm experiencing trouble with my email, so it's non-intentional if this
message pops up more than once.)

As mentioned in my last post to this list I'm overwhelmed by other tasks for
time being, but I did actually get the scanner to work on an old 'buntu and
simply forgot to post a link about the work to this list.
My deepest apologies being a headless sponge, and for all I know someone
may find it useful, so here's a link:
https://skogstad.org/scanner/

When I get time to take a closer look at this again I'll share whatever I may
discover with the community. (I've noticed that there's change on the horizon
regarding this email-list, but I'll try to share with the community regardless
how the solution presents itself.)