[sane-devel] gscan2pdf v2.0.3 released
jffry at posteo.net
Fri Mar 30 16:10:13 UTC 2018
gscan2pdf - A GUI to produce a multipage PDF or DjVu from a scan.
Five clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or
a selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
libimage-sane-perl, scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at
once. It presents a thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple
operations such as cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file,
or single page image file.
Changelog for 2.0.3:
* Always update image viewer if page selection changes
Closes Debian bug #893026 (Preview pane does not update)
* Fixed manually typing date in metadata dialog (again)
Closes Debian bug #893024 (Manual entry into UI date widget is broken)
* If image is zoomed to fit viewer, update zoom when the size of the
* Update cursor depending on selected tool and position
* Build corrupt session file by hand rather than storing binary file
that is not universally compatible. Closes bug #293
(t/175_open_session2.t fails on i686: Long integer size is not
* Convert all scans to PNG to allow tesseract to extract resolution
* Ignore invalid options in profile
* Ignore options in profile that are already within tolerance
* Update to Hungarian translation (thanks to csola)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sane-devel