[sane-devel] How to limit the scanner discovery to only network/WiFi scanners?

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Thu May 10 18:13:11 BST 2018

I use scanimage from the sane-backends-1.0.27_1 package on FreeBSD.

Commands like `scanimage -L` or `scanimage --resolution 600` run a
discovery procedure trying to find all possible scanners. Unfortunately,
this leads to system crashes because, I guess, they open some device in
a wrong way, or something like this.

My scanner is on the network, it works over WiFi. How can I limit the
scanner discovery procedure to network/WiFi scanners only?

Thanks,

Yuri