[sane-devel] Epson Perfection V37/v200 support SANE.

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Sep 2 17:50:02 BST 2018

вівторок, 21 серпня 2018 р. 13:23:51 EEST Виктор Рыжков написано:
> Hello, sane-developers!
> Help me please. I am work in Vologda State Library.
> We switched from Windows to ALT Linux, and we had problems with the Epson
> Perfestion V37/V200 scanners. There are no official Epson drivers on the
> ALT Linux.SANE does not support them. Do you have the opportunity to help
> us in this matter?
> Yours faithfully, engineer of support Viktor Ryzhkov.

Hi,

You can use drivers from the hardware manufacturer:

http://download.ebz.epson.net/dsc/search/01/search/searchModule

Just enter "V37" then download packages for your distribution (ALT is RPM-
based, you should choose 32- or 64-bits RPM). Install those RPMs. Interface is
very similar to the one for Windows.

Works fine here for Epson Perfection V330 Photo (same family) on Mageia 6, 64-
bits.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri