[sane-devel] Translation Instructions

Elishai Shkury e1907 at mm.st
Tue Sep 4 16:14:18 BST 2018

Dear Olaf and Dear Yuri,

When "make update-po" I get "make: *** No rule to make target 'update-po'.  Stop." ?
Apologies for this elementary question. My translation experience is limited to the web interface of transifex.

My system is xubuntu (uname -a = Linux eesh-Unknow 4.15.0-33-generic #36-Ubuntu SMP Wed Aug 15 16:00:05 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux)

Actions completed for now:
Download Gtranslator, Download zip of repo from gitlab, update LINGUAS file, perform a fork with merge request.

Thank you,
Elishai