[sane-devel] Canon imageClass MF733

klequis klequis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:06:14 BST 2018

Hi Rolf,

It is a busy week for me so didn't have time to test thoughtfully. However,
did some quick testing
- Connected by USB scanning works great !!
- Ethernet: tried from 2 ubuntu 18.04 machines and it didn't work. However,
I'm also having printing problems so I'm wondering if something else is
going on.
- WiFi - we don't use it so not setup. However, I'll test this when I get
some time

I might have some time this weekend, however, am finishing up a project by
month end and in a bit of a crunch.

Thanks again,
Carl