[sane-devel] Epson DS-530 Backend

ioan.camil.bancioiu at gmail.com ioan.camil.bancioiu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:38:54 BST 2018

Hello Anthony,

Epson provides the source code of the driver, you could download that from their usual download page.

Alternatively, get it from Slackware: http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/iscan/

Compiling the Slackware version was more straightforward, as they have fixed some compilation errors.

To enable 16-bit scanning in Linux, modify the file backends/dip-obj.c by replacing a certain function with the one here: https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/sane-devel/2018-September/036330.html

Best regards,
Camil