[sane-devel] Canon ImageClass MF269dw

Colin DuPlantis colin at marketcetera.com
Tue Apr 16 18:14:17 BST 2019

Yeah, I figured I could iron out permissions issues later, so, I'm not
overly worried about the 'sudo' thing at this point.

Looks like version is correct:

$ scanimage -V
scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.27; backend version 1.0.27

Even with root, though, doesn't seem to work.

Well, thanks for your help. If nothing else surfaces, I'll probably try
to find someone to trade with.