[sane-devel] CanoScan 8800f on Genesys backend

Patrick Menschel menschel.p at posteo.de
Thu Apr 25 16:10:09 BST 2019

Thanks Rolf,

very good idea. The keys apparently map to target like this

PDF Keys:
  Color 0
  Grey 4
  Scan and Wait for Next 5
  Finalize 6

Regular Keys:
  "Copy" 7
  "Photo/Film" 1
  "Email" 2

So I'll start at backends/backend/pixma.c and crunch my way through.
I think the symbol "opt_target" represents the --target option.

Regards,
Patrick