[sane-devel] Recent mass unsubscribes from sane-devel

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:56:15 BST 2019

Recently, some of you (particularly gmail users) got unsubscribed from
this mailing list. This seems to be caused by emails from yahoo.co.uk
users coming to this list, which gmail refuses to accept. It is
possible that our list configuration may manipulate the messages
enough to break DMARC checking. I'll be playing with the list config a
bit over the next few days, to try to fix this.

So, sorry in advance for the noise this generates.

allan
of my hand"