[sane-devel] Epson XP-7100 scanner not found

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Dec 3 12:50:33 GMT 2019

3 грудня 2019, 13:37:04, від "J. Paul Bissonnette" <jpaulb at eastlink.ca>:

> On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 17:49:52 -0400
> "J. Paul Bissonnette" <jpaulb at eastlink.ca> wrote:
>
> Hello
> Am I the only one that bought an Epson XP-7100 or having problems with
> the scanner???
> Paul

Hi,

It is hard to decide what went wrong without step-by-step explanation of what was done.

Just a wild shots,

1. Is the scanner registered in the system, i.e. is there something in:
/var/lib/iscan/interpreter ?

2. Do you have some major distribution iscan packages installed in parallel to the Epson proprietary packages?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri