[sane-devel] Canon i-sensys MF744Cdw

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sun Dec 15 11:21:55 GMT 2019

Hi Ford,

Have you tried to scan via USB or WiFI/Ethernet? Try to scan via USB first.

If you still may have problems, please create an issue here:
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/issues . It's easier to
exchange log files and patches from there. Please upload a logfile
created from the console:

$ SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11 scanimage 2> mf744.log > test.pnm

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf