[sane-devel] Code freeze and release preparations for 1.0.28 (was Re: [ITR] Intent To Release: sane-backends-1.0.28)

Ralph Little littlesincanada at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 26 18:17:08 BST 2019

Hi Olaf,I have create a branch and submitted a merge request for the en_GB translation.
I notice that there is a "pipeline" error related to trailing white space generated from the GitLab machinery.
I'm not sure what that signifies. I did another diff between the new and old file, and there doesn't appear to be a difference at the bottom of the file.
I am new to the gitlab workflow so please feel free to let me know if I make a mistake!
Cheers,Ralph