[sane-devel] Building xsane

Ralph Little littlesincanada at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 20:56:57 BST 2019

 Hi,Thanks! I will look into that.
Cheers,Ralph

    On Monday, July 29, 2019, 12:54:15 p.m. PDT, Dr.-Ing. Dieter Jurzitza <dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de> wrote:

Hello Ralph,

maybe you want to check what can be found within

https://http://download.opensuse.org/source/distribution/leap/15.1/repo/oss/src/xsane-0.999-lp151.2.3.src.rpm

on top ... I do not know about the Ubuntu-patches, but probably you want to compare ... mc is your friend in this regard.

Best

Dieter

Am Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 19:06:57 CEST schrieb Ralph Little:

> Hi,

> If no-one has any objections, I will open an xsane dev branch to bring it

> up-to-date:

> - Apply whatever upstream patches make sense. I have a number of Ubuntu

> patches. If anyone know of any others then I would be happy to look at

> them. - Add my en_GB translation

> - Fix the numerous compile warnings.

> This should provide a good base on which to try to address some of the

> issues in the bug tracker related to xsane.

> Cheers,

> Ralph

Dr.-Ing. Dieter Jurzitza 76131 Karlsruhe