[sane-devel] Proposal to remove autoconf-generated files from the source repository

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Sat Jun 8 20:28:18 BST 2019

On Sat, 2019-06-08 at 13:32 +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> TL;DR I am going to merge this shortly after 2019-06-12 10:00 UTC
> unless
> someone raises objection here or in the [merge request][0].
>
>  [0]: https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/merge_requests/72

I agree, getting te autofoo files removed from GIT reduces the risks
for mismatches. For developers it will be  quite ok to run
./autogen.sh. That is quite normal for a developer. I just wonder if
this will unearth new issues. But is these show up they should be quite
ok to solve when they show up.
Merge this!

BR, Louis