[sane-devel] Ubuntu FIX - I may be making some people VERY happy!!

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Wed Jun 26 02:35:34 BST 2019

OK, so I have gotten Gunnar Hjalmarsson at Ubuntu to work on this.
Apparently a patch is in the 19.10 branch. He is doing some work to
backport the patch to the 19.04 and 18.10 releases.

I am working on updating this bug:

https://launchpad.net/bugs/1728012

Once its in a PPA, can we get help testing it?