[sane-devel] gscan2pdf v2.5.0 released
jffry at posteo.net
Fri Mar 22 21:02:26 GMT 2019
gscan2pdf - A GUI to produce a multipage PDF or DjVu from a scan.
Five clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or
a selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
libimage-sane-perl, scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at
once. It presents a thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple
operations such as cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file,
or single page image file.
Changelog for 2.5.0:
* Really optionally change the djvu access and modification times to the
* Optionally encrypt PDFs.
* Fix race condition when cancelling job.
Closes bug #317 (cancel tests randomly hang)
* Fix bug causing Edit/Select/Blank only to work on second attempt
* Fix bug where toolbar crop always operates on first page
* Update to Hungarian translation (thanks to csola)
* Update to German translation (thanks to Martin Butter)
* Update to Italian translation (thanks to Albano Battistella)
* Update to Ukranian translation (thanks to Yuri Chornoivan)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sane-devel