[sane-devel] Canon ImageClass MF644Cdw

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Sat Nov 2 16:46:03 GMT 2019

On Sat, 2019-11-02 at 17:41 +0100, Rolf Bensch wrote:
> Hi Louis,
>
> Do you have any ideas about this issue?
>
> Cheers,
> Rolf

I have this on my list for next week: I am having a few issues with my
Maxify 5450 that I need to fix first to get a stable platform to test
(although my ethernet switches may be causing some of the issues). once
that is done I am planning to look into open Sane/BJNP issues.

It would help if I could get a wireshark dump so I can try to
understand what is happening

BR, Louis