[sane-devel] Canon Maxify MB5455

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Mon Nov 4 21:43:34 GMT 2019

Hi Rolf,
I am testing my new printer/scanner: a Maxify MB5455.
I found out that it needs the PIXMA_CAP_ADF_JPEG flag for ADF support.
But with that flag it scans the first page, pulls in a second page and
then exits. I seem to recall that you fixed that for some other
scanners? Can you please help?

I already added the MB5400_PID to the check for the button handling
code as I would guess that that is correct (like for the MB5000 series)
but that did not make a difference> Is there a easy way to test the
button code without setting up scanbd?

Thanks in advance for your help
Louis