[sane-devel] New backends eSCL

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Nov 9 14:31:54 GMT 2019

Hi Thierry,

Maybe it could be an good idea to implement eSCL protocol early to SANE,
e.g. with a merge request. There are several Pixma users who want to use
WiFi or Ethernet.

How stable is the beta version? If you're not sure if the implementation
is too early, you can use an evironment variable to enable eSCL.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf