[sane-devel] gscan2pdf v2.6.0 released
jffry at posteo.net
Sun Nov 10 22:28:11 GMT 2019
gscan2pdf - A GUI to produce a multipage PDF or DjVu from a scan.
Five clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or
a selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
libimage-sane-perl, scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at
once. It presents a thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple
operations such as cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file,
or single page image file.
Changelog for 2.6.0:
* Fix crash closing multiple message dialog via x-icon
Closes bugs #333 (Segmentation fault when closing Messages window) and
#334 (Closing Scan Document dialog using close button causes gscan2pdf
* + --import-all option
* + new rotate 180° icon. Closes feature request #107 (Replace 180
* import metadata when opening PDF or DjVu files.
Closes feature request #89 (Load document metadata at during open)
* Increment/decrement date on save dialog with +/- keys.
* Fixed reload-recursion bug triggered by unusual environment
* Update to French translation (thanks to Ltrlg)
* Update to Ukrainian translation (thanks to Yuri Chornoivan)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sane-devel