[sane-devel] Canon i-sensys MF744Cdw

fordprefect at posteo.de fordprefect at posteo.de
Sun Nov 17 12:52:34 GMT 2019

Hi everybody,

I hope I don't mess this up, since I have absolutely zero experience
with mailing lists.

I just got a Canon i-sensys MF744Cdw and despite the printing working
fine I just figured out that I couldn't get the scanner working with
sane. A glance at the supported scanner list gave me the hint that it's
not fully supported yet and that testers are needed.

Since I can scan to a USB stick or maybe could configure scan to email
it's not a big drama yet, but sane support and using simplescan would be
nice. So I am not a good programmer but I would really like to help out
with testing or participate to get this thing running. But I have
absolute no clue how to start.

Best regards,
Ford Prefect