[sane-devel] gscan2pdf v2.6.2 released
jffry at posteo.net
Wed Nov 27 22:13:47 GMT 2019
gscan2pdf - A GUI to produce a multipage PDF or DjVu from a scan.
Five clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or
a selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
libimage-sane-perl, scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at
once. It presents a thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple
operations such as cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file,
or single page image file.
Changelog for 2.6.2:
* Fix importing UTF-8 in DjVu text layer
* Fix crash importing metadata
* Add compatibility with combination of scanimage frontend and SANE
1.0.28 Closes bug #335 (Tests fail with sane-backends 1.0.28)
* Update to Czech translation (thanks to Pavel Borecki)
* Update to German translation (thanks to Stephan Woidowski)
* Update to Ukrainian translation (thanks to Yuri Chornoivan)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sane-devel