[sane-devel] Sending confirmation about the pixma backend

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Oct 12 17:47:28 BST 2019

Hi Rogério,

I opened a merge request for your issue here:
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/merge_requests/213

Please build SANE from source as described in INSTALL.linux
(http://www.sane-project.org/docs.html).

If this is working, please pull recent code from git ($ git pull),
checkout our test code ($ git checkout pixma/e4200-adf) and build SANE
again. Then ADF should work. Please report your results in the merge
request.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Rolf