[sane-devel] Canon TR4529 (PIXMA TR4500 Series)

Jean-Marc Spaggiari jean-marc at spaggiari.org
Fri Oct 25 13:27:16 BST 2019

Hi Rolf,

I tried to install the packages on Debian, but they have a dependency
on libjpeg8, which is not available on Debian. And libjpeg8 has a
dependency on libjpeg-turbo8. Not available on Debian neither.

I installed on Ubuntu packages from Bionic version and ran gscanpdf and so
far everything seems to be working! Happy.

Thanks for your guidance! Looking forward to get Debian upgrading the
libsane package to a more recent version!

JMS