[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MX495

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Oct 26 14:31:19 BST 2019

Hi,

I just had a look at this ppa. The builds are ancient (from 2013). Canon
released MX495 in 2015 (as documented in Sane sources).

If you need to install recent Sane to Ubuntu or an Ubuntu clone, you can
use my ppa:  https://launchpad.net/~rolfbensch/+archive/ubuntu/sane-git

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf