License pop-up

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:43:32 BST 2019

Hi,
Regarding my previous posting on this, I found the original, at times
heated, discussion at Debian:

Oliver actual took part in that discussion and expressed his preference
that the click-through license remain.
However, they decided to remove it in Debian.

I'm not sure that I am in a position to decide on this regarding whether
or not to apply the patch and remove it for all.
Oliver had some very specific reasons for leaving it in.

If anyone would like to weigh in on this issue, then I would be happy to
listen to arguments.

For me, I'm happy to leave it as-is for the moment.

Cheers,
Ralph