[sane-devel] Canon TR4529 (PIXMA TR4500 Series)

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Sep 12 21:26:01 BST 2019

Hi JMS,

What SANE version is installen on your system? You need version 1.0.29.

If you're using Ubuntu or an Ubuntu clone, you can use my ppa to update
SANE: https://launchpad.net/~rolfbensch/+archive/ubuntu/sane-git .

If you have another Linux OS, please install SANE as described in
INSTALL.linux (http://www.sane-project.org/docs.html).

Please try to scan all dpi resolutions and after this the document feeder.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf