[sane-devel] License pop-up

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 22:53:06 BST 2019

Hi Abel,
An interesting perspective, thank you.

I should probably add that a hospital (or any critical environment) should
be using certified equipment and software, although it is easy to imagine a
situation where this is not so.
For this reason, I think it is wise to at least state that there is no
warranty and users use at their own risk.

Cheers,
Ralph