[sane-devel] define custom settings for epkowa

Wed Dec 2 20:18:35 GMT 2020

Am 01.12.20 um 12:01 schrieb Olaf Meeuwissen:
>>(....)
>> scanimage -A shows the available options for this device, I would like
>> to set a default contrast value.
>>(....)
> (....)
> Another option is writing a little shell script wrapper (or define a
> shell alias) around scanimage that sets your prefered defaults.

Does this mean you can set Sane preferences for a specific device?
I tried scanimage with these options:

scanimage -d epkowa:usb:001:012 -n --contrast 23

I used -n because I don´t want to scan, but just set the contrast level.
But as far as I can see, this command didn´t set a contrast value as
default...

Thanks!