[sane-devel] SANE support for PIXMA TS9100 series Multifunction device

L lhzwejpuvpkuelhl9whi1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:09:55 GMT 2020

Thank you. The version of sane on Debian does indeed seem old in
comparison. As mentioned this is Debian 10 (Buster) the latest stable
release, however, its also true that Debian isn't famous for having the
'latest and greatest' of packages available.

That being said, it appears sane-backends 1.0.31-4 has only recently
(20-12-10) migrated to Debian Testing. This seems to be the same version
as currently used in Arch/Manjaro (which works). If sane/backends is the
root cause of this issue then it may simply be a case of 'wait and see'.

Lee James