[sane-devel] SANE support for PIXMA TS9100 series Multifunction device

L lhzwejpuvpkuelhl9whi1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:24:28 GMT 2020

Thanks for the links. My reference to ScanGear was moreover to indicate
the device was otherwise connected and functional. I installed
sane-airscan 0.99.19-1~bpo10+1 (from buster-backports) and ipp-usb
0.9.14+45.2 (obtained from opensuse repos), as suggested. It will be
interesting to see how the sane-airscan project progresses.

Both `lsusb` and 'sane-find-scanner` indicate the Canon device is
present and accessible. The output of `scanimage -L` is "No scanners
were identified. (etc)" and `airscan-discover` yielded: [devices], with
no devices listed. Should the TS9100 be listed in dll.conf, or similar,
to produce any useful output?

Lee James