[sane-devel] Canon Canoscan LiDE 400 support in Slackware

Kelly Price strredwolf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 02:00:18 GMT 2020

Slackware... man, that was the first distro I used... I wonder what...

Version 14.2... TWENTY SIXTEEN?!?

*checks change logs* Okay, It's at a semi-decent kernel and sane was
updated to 1.0.28 on August 1st 2019.

Are you using this on a USB 3.0 port, or a USB 2.0 port backed by the
xhci driver?  There's been some issues there.

--
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
http://redwolf.ws