[sane-devel] [janitorial] Code Freeze for 1.0.29 heads up

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Sun Jan 19 12:57:23 GMT 2020

Hi all,

Just so you all don't forget ;-)

On 2020-01-26 around 12:00UTC, we'll be entering Code Freeze.  This only
affects the release/1.0.29 branch.  The master branch is still open for
code changes, new features, bug fixes and what not.

Since the Feature Freeze last week, we've seen a couple of translation
updates make their way in.  British English, Catalan, German, Ukrainian
and Valencian are all at 100% now!

There is still one open issue with a merge request that fixes it.  It's
nothing spectacular but fixes a compiler warning in the genesys test
suite.

@povilas> Please take a look as I assigned it to you thinking you ought
          to be kept in the loop for changes to code you wrote and that
          concerns the backend you maintain.  If not merge by the time
          of Code Freeze, I'll merge it myself.

Please note that translation updates as welcome on release/1.0.29 all
the way up to 2020-02-02 around 10:00UTC and master after that.  Feel
like helping out, check the list with translation issues at

  https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/issues?label_name%5B%5D=translation

Only French has someone stepping up so far.

Hope this helps,