[sane-devel] Error during save: broken pipe

Jörn-Ingo Weigert jiweigert at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 02:23:04 GMT 2020

Hi it would be nice when you provide:

The Frontend-Programm (XSane, simplescan, etc) you used, which produced
this error.

Provide the version of sane-backends you currently using.

afaik, Ubuntu 18.04 delivers a 1.0.27 experimental version.

If you use your Scanner on a USB3 port, please try to use a USB2 port
first, as their are still known issues with USB3.

Kind regards,

Ingo Weigert
Try to use a more recent version from Rolf Bensch, he provide a repository
on launchpad for Ubuntu users.

Kind regards,