[sane-devel] Hardware Donation Canon Lide 600F

Georg Sauthoff mail at gms.tf
Mon Jun 8 21:30:20 BST 2020

Hello,

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 11:31:00AM +0200, Georg Sauthoff wrote:

> I have a spare Canon Lide 600F scanner that I'm willing to donate to
> a SANE developer who wants to work on SANE support for this hardware.
[..]

ok, in the meantime there was some private communication with SANE
developers regarding this topic.

And I've shipped the scanner to an interested developer where it
arrived a few days ago.

I'm going to unsubscribe from this list in the next days. Thus, if you
want to contact me directly email me.

Best regards
Georg

--
'Read this manual carefully as bad input values may cause libcurl
to behave badly!'  curl_easy_setopt(3)