[sane-devel] [janitorial] Feature freeze for 1.0.29 and call for translation updates

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Fri Jun 26 21:46:14 BST 2020

Hi,

I just found new missing German translations, remembered Ulf's great
work and found the branch Olaf created early this year.

To keep the branch close to recent master, I merged it and created a new
merge request for outstanding work:
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/merge_requests/487

@Ulf: You're welcome to go ahead checking German translations.

Hope this helps.