[sane-devel] Hello World! & having trouble with SANE

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Mon May 11 20:11:55 BST 2020

Hi Mike
did you check the firewalling section in the sane-pixma man-page? How
are you conncting: over ethernet or over Wifi? If that latter, see the
/etc/sane.d/pixma.conf file for setting a longer delay. Wifi scanning
on Canon devices is sometimes less than stable using the pixma backend,
depending on the sane version....
/Louis