[sane-devel] Listing a frontend on SANE frontend page?

Jürgen Mellinger juergen.mellinger at t-online.de
Tue Nov 3 16:01:38 GMT 2020

Hi,

I wrote a SANE frontend that provides an eSCL/Apple AirScan layer for SANE scanners, to allow Apple Image Capture and compatible MacOS applications access to SANE scanners over the network.
Telling from Github access statistics, the frontend called AirSane is relatively popular, and there are packages for Synology NAS, OpenWRT, and freeBSD.

I wonder whether it would be possible to get my frontend listed getting my frontend listed on the SANE frontend page (http://www.sane-project.org/sane-frontends.html)?
Is there there is a procedure I should follow, or someone I should ask?

Thanks and regards,
Juergen