[sane-devel] sane-airscan 0.99.20 release notes
pzz at apevzner.com
Fri Nov 20 18:01:24 GMT 2020
I've just released sane-airscan 0.99.20
This release adds some new features and improves compatibility with some
1. Fixed support for OKI MC853, and, probably, other OKI printers too
2. Fixed support for Canon MF410 Series. This device was very stubborn!
3. Rafael Ávila de Espíndola (@espindola at github.com) has contributed
OpenBSD port. It can be interested for the FreeBSD people too.
4. For people who has MANY compatible scanners around, IP addresses of
discovered scanners exposed into UI (via SANE_Device::type field)
5. Google people began sane-airscan testing with libFuzzer and found
some memory leaks/crash bugs, though it is not clear is it possible to
reproduce these bugs in real environment
6. Added experimental pure-software implementation of the following
image enhancements options: "brightness", "contrast", "shadow",
"highlight", "analog-gamma" and "negative".
Compiled binaries can be downloaded from the usual place:
Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)
More information about the sane-devel