[sane-devel] Thank you for the help with Canon TS9120

Anton Khabbaz anton.khabbaz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:29:54 BST 2020

Dear Alexander and Theirry,

Last April you helped me install a canon scanner on my Ubuntu 18.04
distribution.  I just wanted to Thank you for your help.  I was able to
install it again on the another computer.  This time I never installed any
sane backends, just airscan from the github website.  I followed the
instructions there and it worked.  Under /etc/sane.d/  has all the .conf
files and this time I see no conf file for ecsl.

Thank you for your help,
Anton