[sane-devel] Is any developer interested in getting a canon dr-2020u scanner?

colibri colibri at mailbox.org
Sat Oct 3 07:33:34 BST 2020

Hi,

thank you for your offer, but in fact I was contacted by Povilas
already. He didn't send me his address yet.

I am not sure if I messed up my reply or him just being busy.

So I probably should wait a little bit longer but if he is not
interested anymore I am going to send it to you.

Best regards,
Roman