[sane-devel] PIXMA TS8300 Series not working

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Wed Oct 7 20:55:43 BST 2020

On 10/7/20 10:39 PM, Yoann Le Montagner wrote:
> Please find the log for 'SANE_DEBUG_AIRSCAN=1 scanimage -L' in attachment.

Now I see. sane-airscan discovers some IPP device "bbox Ippos Printer"
with the address 192.168.1.254 and attempts to check it for WSD support.
It does it by sending some HTTP request to that address. This request is
redirected to https://mabbox.bytel.fr:443/login.html and response from
there is not valid XML, so XML parser complains.

Unfortunately, libxml complains directly to stderr, and it cannot be
silenced.

So this problem is cosmetical, though annoying.

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)