[sane-devel] Canon LiDE400

Kelly Price strredwolf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:57:44 GMT 2020

First of all... have you updated to the latest?  You should have been
auto-switched to the SANE Project's PPA now.

That said, I think that's a "feature" of all the LiDE's.  Let me check
my LiDE 220... (scans in a Staedtler 6" ruler...)

Yeah, there's a <1mm border that doesn't get scanned in.  I'll check
off my Windows PC but I've always had a cut-off at the bottom on even
the LiDE 30's, so I'm not surprised it carried over.  Plus... under
1mm?  For what I'm scanning, it really doesn't matter.

--
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
http://redwolf.ws