[sane-devel] Fujitsu Scansnap ix500 stops after 2 pages

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:24:46 GMT 2020

Several years ago, I had a bug report about buffermode problems with
this scanner. it is possible that there are some hardware limitations
here. You might see if buffermode works at lower resolutions like 100.
High resolutions are generally slower, much more data is being
collected.

allan

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 8:17 AM Jens Wulf <jens.wulf at malsfeld.de> wrote:

> Am 27.10.2020 um 12:51 schrieb m. allan noah:
> > If you stop using buffermode, does the problem also stop?
> >
> > allan
>
> yes, that helps, thank you for the hint.
> I thought buffermode helped with the Speed-Problem, but it was the 300dpi setting.
> When changing this to 600dpi the scanner works really slow.

of my hand"