[sane-devel] Gitlab repository jobs

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:59:20 BST 2021

Hi all,
Our automated snapshot jobs for the git snapshots on the website have
been failing for a few days.
There are some issues with the GitLab API related to repository retrieval.
I thought that it was a temporary issue related to the Easter weekend,
but I'm not seeing anyone else reporting the issue though :(

I'm just trying to understand what has happened but I suspect that
something has happened at GitLab.
I have replaced the problematic lines in the pipeline script with
something that seems to work and I will kick off the PPA again.

I have asked at the GitLab forums for help. Hopefully that will bear fruit.

Cheers,
Ralph