[sane-devel] [EXTERNAL] Re: Confrmation about license and distribution

Nakamura Iwao Nakamura.Iwao at exc.epson.co.jp
Tue Apr 27 10:35:50 BST 2021

Dear Ralph-san and Wolfram-san,

Thank you for your feedback.
We have applied many pieces of changes for one improvement and we have much difficulties to separate them to smaller patches
which are free from dependencies among each patches.
Then, instead of dividing to smaller patches, we would like to apply the followings for your easy to review.
	- Remove commented-out code
	- Add more comments for your review one by one for each changes
If you agree the above our approach, we will apply the above changes and release again after waiting for other feedback and fixing
the known issue (that is explained in the Release Note) around May 24th.

Best regards,
I.Nakamura