[sane-devel] Do not know where to turn to connect printer to computer OFF TOPIC

avengethecathars avengethecathars at juno.com
Thu Aug 5 23:58:42 BST 2021

HiPlease forgive that I am sending something definitely off topic, but I do not know where to turn.I am trying to connect a Samsung M2020 printer (which has worked well with a previous xubuntu laptop in the past) with a new Mint 20.2 laptop that will not print.I can provide detailed steps in connecting / configuring and a troubleshooting debugging text file.Thank you for any suggestion where to turn or helpPeter Gunther

Quorum or Not in Texas, Abbott Calls Another Special Session
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/610c6d407f6cd6d403422st01vuc1
Lawmaker Suing Pelosi Over Mask Policy Gets COVID
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/610c6d40a196d6d403422st01vuc2
Carnival Cruise Reports COVID Cases on Ship
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/610c6d40c5ac66d403422st01vuc3