[sane-devel] Release 1.0.33?

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:00:13 BST 2021

Hi,

On 2021-08-18 3:47 a.m., Wolfram Sang wrote:
>> - Creating a milestone on GitLab to assign all relevant issues/MRs to
> I am willing to do this.

That's great!
For everyone wishing to contribute to the release process, Olaf produced
a file in the backends repo doc/releases.md where he outlined the
process that he used. It is pretty detailed.

As per Povilas's  previous message, we might propose to do things a
little differently although most of the mechanics are probably going to
be the same.

I will deal with the PPA side of things as well as the British English
translation, and will mop up whatever else is remaining of the process
that is not taken.

Cheers,
Ralph