[sane-devel] Support for UMAX AstraSlim 600

neel roy neelsmail at rediffmail.com
Thu Dec 23 05:10:44 GMT 2021

Hello Ralph,

Thanks.

> OK, it looks like this machine shares the USB id with Astraslim and the Astraslim 6000
You mean 600? Anyway, I think that was my try to change conf  "/etc/sane.d/artec_eplus48u.conf" (I think).

> Unless a developer has access to one of these machines and the will to take it on, supporting it is unlikely in the near future. :(
Is it not possible I will look at the code and try to figure out? I am trying to reuse that scanner; don't want to create e-waste (Climate Change Nut ;-)). Do have couple of decades of programming experience although in windows.

-Neel.